International Festival of Arts Slavianski Bazaar in Vitebsk'
Accreditation of foreign journalists at the Festival will be carried out by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus according to the Regulations for the Accreditation of Foreign Journalists in Belarus.
To obtain accreditation the following documents should be sent to the Ministry not later than June 30, 2020:
- a written request on the mass media’s letterhead signed by the head of the mass media outlet. The request should indicate purpose of the visit, first and family names of a journalist, citizenship, date of birth, passport number, dates of issue and expiry, desired duration of accreditation, diplomatic mission where a journalist intends to receive an entry visa;
- online form completed personally by a journalist to be accredited;
- two photos of a journalist (3х4 cm).
Documents should be submitted via the online form for temporary accreditation.
The representatives of foreign mass media organizations with valid accreditation (temporary or permanent) at the Belarusian Ministry of Foreign Affairs should send only written requests to the MFA Press Service not later than June 30, 2020 (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Accreditation of foreign mass media at the Festival's events attended by the President of the Republic of Belarus will be carried out by the Presidential Press Service.
Please be aware that according to the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus No. 171 of 25 March 2020:
- people who arrive in Belarus from the countries where coronavirus cases were reported should observe 14-day self-care at home;
- these people will not be allowed to leave Belarus until the self-isolation period is over.
The list of the countries with confirmed coronavirus cases is available on the official website of the Healthcare Ministry of Belarus.
The rules of conduct for people subject to mandatory self-quarantine is also determined by the ministry. The interaction procedures between government agencies and other organizations enforcing the self-isolation requirement are determined by the Healthcare Ministry, the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the State Border Committee.
Members of the border service hand in questionnaires compiled by the Healthcare Ministry to arrivals. After the questionnaires are filled in, they are forwarded to public health officials.
Tel. +375 (17) 327 51 54
Fax +375 (17) 210 42 51
Official Internet Resources
President of the Republic of Belarus
Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus
Council of the Republic
House of Representatives
National Agency of Investment and Privatization
National Center of Legal Information
National Tourism Agency
Information export support website Export.by
Belarusian Universal Commodity Exchange
Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Official website of the Republic od Belarus
Radio Belarus International
Business network TradeBel
National Academy of Science of Belarus
Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus
Ministry of Natural Resources of the Republic of Belarus
Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus
Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Belarus