In his statement the Ambassador paid attention to the following issues:
- importance of information and communication technologies development;
- role of information and communication technologies in education, science and culture;
- creation of UNESCO Information Technology and Law Department and it’s projects in social and cultural spheres (“Law site for children”, data base on the history of Belarusian law);
- free access to scientific information and the results of scientific research;
- the importance to develop copyright legislation in the situation of free access to scientific information.