Statements & Speeches
- The Statement by Mr.Yuri Ambrazevich, the Head of the Multilateral Diplomacy Directorate of the MFA of the Republic of Belarus at the 2nd session of the open group of the UN General Assembly on setting the goals of sustainable development on April 17, 2013 in New York (in russian)
- The Statement by Mr. Mikhail Khvostov, Permanent Representative of the Republic of Belarus to the United Nations Office and other International Organizations in Geneva during the high-level segment Facilitating the transition to a sustainable future of the 65th session of the UNECE on April 9, 2013 in Geneva (in russian)
- The Statement by Mr.Roman Romanovsky, the Head of the European Cooperation Department of the MFA of the Republic of Belarus at the Reinforced Meeting of the OSCE Permanent Council on November 16, 2012 in Vienna (in russian)
- Speech of the representative of the delegation of the Republic of Belarus Evgeny Lazarev at the United Nations General Assembly, November 16, 2012, New-York (in Russian)
- The statement of Mr.Vladimir Schastny, Ambassador, Chairman of the National Commission of the Republic of Belarus for UNESCO at IV International Scientific and Practice Conference “Information Technology and Law” (Legal Informatization – 2012) on 1st November, 2012
- Statement by the Permanent delegation of the Republic of Belarus to the OSCE at the 927th meeting of the OSCE Permanent Council, October 25, 2012
Regarding the threats of criminal prosecution of OSCE observers in the United States of America
- Statement by the delegation of the Republic of Belarus in the dialogue with the High Commissioner for Human Rights, New York, October 24, 2012 (in Russian)
- Speech of the representative of the Directorate for Multilateral Diplomacy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus Vadim Pisarevich on the UN Economic and Social Council Report (in Russian)
- Statement by His Excellency Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus Mr. Vladimir Makei in the First Ministerial Conference of the Forum of Small States (October 1, 2012, New-York)
I am honored and pleased to be able to address the first ministerial Conference of the Forum of Small States
- Statement by His Excellency Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus Mr. Vladimir Makei in the general debate of the 67th session of the United Nations General Assembly(October 1, 2012, New-York)
- Statement by His Excellency Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus Mr. Vladimir Makei (August 30, 2012, Tehran)
I am immensely pleased and honored to address the XVI Summit of the Non-Aligned Movement as head of the delegation of the Republic of Belarus
- Statement by Head of the Information Department – Press Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Andrei Savinykh regarding the situation in Syria
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs advises Belarusian citizens against visiting Syria before the situation comes back to normal
- Joint Statement of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus and the Russian Federation on the occasion of 20th Anniversary from the Establishment of Diplomatic Relations between the Republic of Belarus and the Russian Federation
June 25, 2012 marks the 20th anniversary from the day of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the Republic of Belarus and the Russian Federation.
- Statement by Foreign Ministers of Member States of the Collective Security Treaty Organization
On the inadmissibility of measures of economic pressure and coercion in interstate relations
- Statement by the MFA Press-Secretary on the Decision of the EU Council Taken on March 23, 2012
The Belarusian side regrets that the Council of the European Union took a decision to introduce additional sanctions aimed at some Belarusian citizens and enterprises.
- Joint statement of the Governments of the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation
Acting in the spirit of the common policy approach coordinated by the Heads of States of the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation, and taking into consideration the repeated statements from the USA and the European Union on...
- Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus in Connection with the Statement of the High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs Catherine Ashton, Made on February 28, 2012
The nervous reaction of the European Union to the proposal of the Republic of Belarus for the ambassadors of EU headquarters and Poland to hold a round of consultations in their capitals makes it evident – Brussels has chosen the way of escalating the tension.
- Statement of the Press-Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus Related to the Adoption by the European Parliament of a Resolution on Belarus
The Resolution of the European Parliament on the use of death penalty in Belarus simply provokes indignation: the European Parliament de facto takes the side of the terrorists by incompetently questioning the findings of the investigation and decisions of the Belarusian court on the terrorist acts case.
- Statement by HE V.I. Voronetsky, the Permanent Representative of the Republic of Belarus to the OSCE at the First Preparatory Meeting for the 20th OSCE Economic and Environmental Forum (February 6, 2012, Vienna)
Ambassador Voronetsky underlines that Belarus considers the combat against money laundering and terrorism financing to be among the most urgent issues in the framework of national security and fight against organized crime and is consistently improving the legal system and practical mechanisms in this area
- Speech of the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus H.E. Sergei Martynov at the OSCE Ministerial Council (Vilnius, Lithuania, Dec. 6, 2011)
Addressing the participants of the meeting Minister Martynov stressed the issue of ability of the Organization to promptly and effectively respond to the crisis situations in the OSCE region